Basmati long-Rice / பாஸ்மதிஅரிசி


Basmati-Rice / பாஸ்மதிஅரிசி

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: N/A Category: Tag:


Basmati-Rice / பாஸ்மதிஅரிசி

Basmati rice is believed to have been cultivated in the Indian subcontinent for centuries Basmati, is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.As of 2019,Many countries use domestically grown basmati rice crops, however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan. India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.

Additional information


1kg, 5 Kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Basmati long-Rice / பாஸ்மதிஅரிசி”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *